Sunday, September 18

Catching up with some pictures

Here are a few (maybe more than a few) pictures that I've been hoarding:

Hurricane Irene.  HIGH surf

Irene's HIGH surf

Irene from our parking lot.  The waves are HUGE and breaking very far out


The "official" Hurricane Irene Family Photo (minus Seth).  Yes, we were on the beach and it was SUPER windy.  Irene didn't come too close---I think around 200 miles from our coast.  It was very windy all day and there was only one instance that made me a little nervous.  We were coming over the causeway near our house (on the way home from taking Emily to the airport) and it was so windy that I could FEEL the wind blowing under my car.  Needless to say, I was white knuckled driving over the river!  It was a little rainy that night and some periods of wind but nothing major. THANK THE GOOD LORD!!!!

She knows she's cute....that means trouble.


She loves wearing hats on her head.  Her fireman's hat was broken so she was without it for a week or so.  She found something to replace it I guess.

Insane kids.  Just after this photo, the gate broke from them leaning on it.  I fixed it though.

Relaxing with a snack

Seth caught a couple hundred mullett out on the beach one morning.  He'll use this for bait this winter.  Yes, it's in my freezer right now.

Kole thought it was totally cool to hold the fish!

Hi fishy fishy.



Day (okay, maybe an hour and a half) at the beach



Seth brought his fishing poles down to the beach


Walking on sand is...different....

Sydney giving her sweet piggie a hug.  She loves him!

This is a face of a little girl, not a baby anymore :(

Both zoned out to a movie on TV.  I think they're siblings, eh?

We managed to get a ponytail in Sydney's hair.  It didn't last long though.

I'm so tired, I think I'll just nap with a fork in my hand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you'd like!