My kids just keep growing like weeds and its sometimes hard to believe they are getting so "grown up"!! Kole started pre-school last week! He totally loves school and talks about it all the time. He has a new friend, Joseph, that is the same age as him in his class. His teacher is Mrs. Locke (Mrs. Wock) and he hugged her the other day when we got to school. This gives me and Buttercup a chance to hang out a bit too. She is a talking fool these days!! Little words here and there but she'll try to repeat words that you tell her to. When I change her diaper she says, "pooooo". When she has gas and you ask her what that noise was she says, "tt-tt" (for toot-toot). When you ask her who her brother is she says, "kooooole". She's been saying "nana" and "papa" too. Sydney's been doing lots of animal noises lately. "onk onk" is for pig. "mbooo" is for cow. "baaa!" is for sheep. "daaaay" is for a horse (neigh!). "ruuuf ruuuuf" is for dog. The best is dinosaur. She raises her arms and puts her hands out as if she's a monster and says, "raaaaaaaaar!" When she eats she constantly is asking for "chee" (cheese) and is a cheese-a-holic!
What a couple of little loves! Those two, growing up so fast....
**Sorry about how the photos look in a goofy order and placement. I seriously have issues with this blogger thing... GRRRRR....**
I can do this... |
now this one.... |
| Alright...I think I'm on... |
| YAY! I did it!! |
| I'm ready... |
| First day of school! |
Sydney LOVES the fireman's hat! |
| Both kids were playing with crayons and markers on the craft paper taped to the floor |












No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment if you'd like!