Tuesday, September 27

Kole's Birthday!

Here are some pics from Kole's 3rd Birthday!!  THANK YOU to everyone who made Kole's birthday special!!!


Look at all those presents!!!  Believe it or not, there are more that came in the mail another day.  Can  you say SPOILED?!

Kole LOVES balloons and was so excited to see the whole house decorated with "falling" balloons

First present when he got up


I think he's talking to Auntie Lola--and he just opened her present too---a design drill set!

Thomas gift

Ahh...more Thomas!

The last present of the morning (well, not really, he opened a ton.  Just wait until I post the videos!)

Round 2 of presents.  After a nutritious lunch at McDonald's



It's Mighty Mac!!!!  Thanks Aunt Keri, Uncle Jay, Emma, and Anna!
 
Cars movie!!

Who wants that piece?


More Thomas

A Misty Island set from Papa Tom and Nanny

A Thomas book

Yes everyone.  I know.  This is an insane amount of trains for a three year old boy.  How can he play trains with no more room on the train table??  Who knows, but he finds a way.  We hear him in there playing with them and making up little stories so there is a way I guess.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you'd like!