Hi. It's Kole here. I wanted to tell you about my Spring Break and my Easter Sunday. Since my mommy wasn't there for my Spring Break I thought I better do the blogging this time around. My Nana picked me up on a Monday morning and took me for a long drive to Bay City for "sleep-away-camp". I slept most of the way so I don't remember much. I do know that I was happy to be going away in the car though; I couldn't wait to leave the house!! We arrived to Nana and Papa's house and it seemed a little strange to me. All of the picture frames were put up real high so I couldn't look at them and some other things were put away where I couldn't reach them. Also, the funniest part was that the dining room table was tipped over in the hallway and was blocking me from leaving the living room! I had lots of room to run around and play though and I got to play with some toys I hardly ever see so that was pretty cool. I didn't know it before, but the family room has two doors that pull out of the wall to keep it closed off. Or at least that's what Nana and Papa thought. I figured out pretty quickly that I could squeeze my small hands between the doors and use all my might to open them back up. It was fun to see the look on their faces when the doors were open and they didn't know how it happened! The weather was so nice outside we played outdoors quite often. Papa and I took walks and played with my bubble mower and we even had a visit from the neighbor girls and also Aunt Ann! We went out to eat with some friends of Nana and Papa's and they were real nice. We ate at Ponderosa and at a hamburger place. It was fun to meet new people! I played rock band with Papa on his keyboard and also did some drumming with some spoons in the kitchen. On Friday we got in the car for another long drive. This time it was back to Grand Rapids to see my mom and dad. However, we did make a stop along the way to a zoo! I got to see a cow, a horse, and a cool colorful bird. There weren't many animals out so I think that Nana and Papa need to take me again :) It was nice to see my mom and dad when I got home and I was really happy to see my dog, Jersey. I missed pulling her tail and teasing her and I'm sure she missed me too. I got to help my dad and Papa move some furniture out of the extra bedroom to the basement. Well, I guess I just stayed out of the way, mostly. Too bad the extra bed didn't fit downstairs. My daddy is sleeping on that mattress in an empty extra bedroom that will soon be my brother or sister's room. Jersey is sleeping in the bed with Daddy now too!! On Easter Sunday I woke up early but later on I got to open up a bucket with some presents in it from my mom and dad! I found Goldfish crackers! A bubble gun! Flash cards! Later on, we went over to Aunt Joanne's house for an Easter lunch. It was so good; I sure love ham and rolls!! I didn't like the other food though, just the ham and bread. I played outside with Sarah and Aunt Joanne and went for a little walk too. It was so nice outside! My mom even sat outside for a little bit and played my bubble gun with me; those bubbles are so neat! I was pretty tired out so I took a nice nap in the afternoon while my daddy took Jersey for a walk and my mommy rested. It was so fun to go away to sleep-away-camp at Nana and Papa's house and it was a nice time on Easter to spend with my family. Here are some pictures of my trip to Nana and Papa's house and a couple from the weekend. It was nice blogging, my Mommy will be back next time!
Laying around in Mommy's bed before Daddy tried to move it downstairs
Uh, Hi everyone. Jersey and I are bonding.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment if you'd like!