Friday, March 26

A Cold and Some Playtime

It's been awhile since I've posted anything but I haven't taken a whole lot of pictures lately. Nothing too new here, just excited about the sun shining and the warmer weather coming our way. Kole had a cold recently (he rarely gets sick!) and was pretty miserable. He harldly slept because he couldn't breathe out of his nose and Lord help him, he can't be without his green paci when he's sleeping. It was a rough night for both of us and another rough day since he was so tired but couldn't nap. Seth ran to the pharmacy and picked up a cool mist humidifier and that did the trick during the second night. He slept the whole night! Poor kid had a super runny nose and I had to use that retched blue bulb syringe to squeeze the snot out of his nostrils. Kole HATES it so much! During the squeegie sessions and through his tears he was signing "all done" and "help". Poor thing!! The fever broke and with some good sleep Kole felt better despite the drippy nose. I put some fresh comfy jammies on him and had a fun day of playing with the camera but had to chase him around with some kleenex in order to catch that runny nose!


Kole is becoming very interested in not only using his fork but also his spoon


Feeding himself some yogurt



Kole's favorite spot---the bookshelf. Yes, I took out one of shelves so he didn't.

Kole's new water bottle. I was so sick of him stealing mine and slobbering all over the spout!

A new book from Auntie Laura. She felt bad that Koley was sick :(

Having fun inside his toy box

Climbing on the toybox

Wagon ride with Grammy before he was sick

Wagon ride




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you'd like!