Kole continues to be obsessed with trains. Day and night. We opened up the Geotraxset we bought him for Christmas last week. We weren't going to because Kole was content with his wooden tracks and Thomas trains. We couldn't take it, we had to open it! Well, I'm happy to report he loves BOTH train sets!!!He plays with both of the seperately and also together. The Geotrax set is pretty cool since the train is controlled by none other than Kole the Conductor by remote. he thinks he is pretty cool, that's for sure. Kole met a friends at the mall play area last week. He and his new friend Jacob are equally rambunctious and are around the same age. Jacob's mom is very nice too and we made a play date for the kids to wild at a play center. Wouldn't you know....Kole got sick with a cold (damn mall play area) and we cancelled. Jacob's mom did give me the name and email address of a woman int eh area who is a leader fo ra MOPS group. I contacted her and am joining her "new" group that starts in February. I am totally excited! I am actually finding a little more time at night to do my own things lately. Sydney has been going to bed (albeit in her swing to start) MUCH earlier than she used to so I'm finding myself puttering around at night being totally unproductive. I've decided to take on a major project (productive) for the kids but am not quite ready to give any information out yet, but I'll be working on it at night when the house is quiet and I have my own time :) Stay tuned :)
Sydney got a new toy today---a pink jumperoo. We have one in GR that she LOVED while we were there so I thought I'd check the kids' consignment store or craigslist to see if I could find one less expensive than the one we bought for Kole that is currently collecting dust in our basement in GR. I found a cute pink one for Buttercup on craigslist for $25!! I also found a kitchen table booster seat for Kole in the same area so Seth picked up both of them on his way home from work. Sydney loves the jumperoo, even more after I adjusted the height on it so she could actually jump in it.
The weather here has been awesome the past week or so but is going to turn cold the next few days---only in the 50s! Good thing I packed long sleeved shirts this time around :) Well, that's all to report for now, enjoy the photos!
Okay this is old, but not sure if most of you have seen it. This was the first shot taken of them and they are both LOOKING and SMILING! The kicker: Sydney just came from her 6 month shots! They both look like rag-a-muffins (Kole's messy hair and Thomas t-shirt to Sydney's bare feet) but that's why I love it! It was totally spontaneous!

Watching a movie--Toy Story 3 of course
Oh....Buttercup....
In the play "room" at the yucky Merritt Island mall

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment if you'd like!