Sunday, January 2

It's been FOREVER!!!

Finally, a post from me!! This will be short and sweet since it's late but I'll post another one soon with mainly pictures and a little "ditty" about the family :) This site has been giving me big-time trouble when it comes to posting pictures and videos (HOURS to load videos only to have them not work or deleted). I finally sat down and did a little trouble shooting and figured out the issue (Keri, I switched my format to the "old" version to make things run better/faster---much better!!). Here are a bunch of videos I uploaded throughout the day today. Enjoy :)



Kole doing a Thanksgiving craft


Sydney's new trick!


Kole playing with his little toolbench. If you listen closely you can hear him talk his way through his "project", going "okay....okay...."


The REAL turkey project

Kole sledding up north at the cabin

Having a blast on the snowmobile with Papa Tom!

sorry it's dark...It's Buttercup with a cute Christmas shirt on that says "HO HO HO". Just listen closely

Practicing her sitting.

Kole singing Jingle-Bells--or at least his version

Music Man

Who knew...the day before Thanksgiving we'd be hanging out at the beach :)

They love eachother now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you'd like!