Baby Davis is doing well; kicking away at my insides.
Seth has been a big help this weekend with Kole and with housework. He is now taking over regular grocery shopping duties for me since its too much for me to do these days. He took Kole with him to the store today. I think it might have been the first time in 17 months I was home alone---wait, I think maybe it was the second time. Looks like Seth has a new "helper" at the grocery store :)
Seth and Kole cuddling on the couch
Kole and his buddy Curious George
Kole and his new toy (I found it at the Goodwill for $3.99 and it retails for $50 at the store! A few missing pieces but the price made up for it!!)
Kole is watching a video of his cousin Emma and at the end of her video he does the sign for "more" :)
Shadow Dancin'
Kole's new foot stomping dance.

Love all the videos! Sure wish I could just run over on my days off to let Emma and Kole play together. Emma continues to LOVE watching Kole!
ReplyDelete