Seth went fishing on Saturday morning and then later on we had lunch out and then off to Home Depot and a couple of other places. We purchased a nice brown paint color and when we got home we tested it out in the extra bedroom. Its dark but will look nice with the white trim. It will look pretty with either pink or blue bedroom decor come May aslso :) I made Kole some eggs for dinner and he ate them fine when I put them on his tray but then a little more than halfway through I decided to give him a fork to hang on to or something (he's been showing interest in silverware lately). Sure enough, as I'm sitting next to him on the computer he's stabbing his eggs and putting them in his mouth with the fork!!! I couldn't believe it, all by himself!! Naturally, I grabbed my camera and waited until he did it again. What a big boy!! Then earlier tonight after he was almost done with his chicken dinner, I gave him another fork. You got it, he stabbed away at the chicken and put a bunch in his mouth. This time though, he KNEW he was doing something cool because he was smiling from ear to ear as I was congratulating him. Yay Kole! Well, the reason I think he decided to eat from his fork was because he cut another 3 teeth in the past two days!!! The two on either side of his top front teeth finally poked through the other day and then today I noticed a baby molar while he was laughing while I changed his diaper---that one was a surprise! Another new one is that when asked where "his baby" or "mommy's baby" is, Kole comes over to me, lifts up my shirt to expose my big belly, makes "nice baby" by rubbing the belly, and then blows a kiss to it. What a good big brother already.!!
Too bad he has NO IDEA what he's in store for (or me for that matter) when the baby finally arrives! We had a lazy day today doing nothing (Seth went ice fishing again this morning). The next new "thing" Kole did today is on a video you'll see below. Needless to say, we will have to do some rearranging with some things in the living room to avoid injury...
Okay, I guess that's all for now....
Kole's new red balloon
My Funny Valentine :)
Ugh, how could I resist this photo op??
Seth reading to Kole.
I can never resist these video ops with Kole and Jersey. They are truely BFFs
The new "balloon boy"
Using a fork :)
Kole's new "trick"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment if you'd like!