Friday, December 11

Random Pics and Vids

Here are a bunch of videos that we shot over the past week. A few of them were over the weekend. Seth actually stayed home this weekend and didn’t go hunting! It was a nice time to spend as a little family.
Kole saw Santa this past week as well. He thought the guy in the red suit was pretty neat. He liked touching his jacket and his beard. He clapped and gave Santa a high-five. It was so cute I had to spend the fortune on the photo. I scanned it to my computer so I could share it with everyone.








Getting some beauty sleep :)









1 comment:

  1. What a sweet sleeping baby! Mom is in trouble now that Kole can open doors - you better have an extra key ready for when he locks himself in a room!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment if you'd like!