Don't forget to scroll down to see Kole's Halloween pics if you missed them. And by "if you missed them" I mean in the last two days since I just posted them. I'm a bit behind.
In any case I wanted to share with you Kole's new nickname. I think we call him everything these days: Koley, Koley-us, bugaboo, Mommy's Little Prince, oh you name it, we've called him that (of course only the sweet names). Well, another one came about: BBK. Can anyone guess what that stands for??? You can't get it? Okay, I'll tell you: Big Brother Kole :)
Yes, Kole will officially be a Big Brother this May. Oh and yes, you can call our house a circus because I'll be taking care of two kids under two, a 30 year old kid, and a 4 year old dog. We are on our way to having our own "ring" at the circus :) Naturally, I'll keep everyone posted on the progress of the babe. We've had one appt. already and the heartbeat sounded great. We are not going to find out the sex of the baby, sorry, you'll have to wait and be surprised along with us :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay!!! I'm soo soo soo excited for you guys!!!!
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo! Congrats! So happy for you all!
ReplyDeleteWonderful wonderful wonderful!
ReplyDelete