We are getting ready to celebrate Kole's First Birthday this coming weekend!! I can't believe it's been a whole year already. I get misty-eyed just thinking about it. I'm trying to make a slideshow of all the pictures I have (what an undertaking at the last minute, eh?) and I'm teary just working on the project! Besides keeping busy with organizing the party, Kole and are planning to spend one day per week at Tina's house watching her boys while she's working. This will continue into the Fall until she has her baby (at the end of October). Kole is LOVING the boys and did his best to day to try and keep up with thier big boy play. Railroad tracks (cool!), running around and just playing; Kole was amazed! He is sprouting another tooth and it just broke through this morning. I no longer have to tell Kole we need to "brush your tooth" :) It's now "teeth"! He's been giving kisses lately, waving bye-bye, and playing SO BIG like a pro! Yesterday at Target he started coughing and without even telling him, he put his "arms up!" like I usually say to him. He copies lots of noises and when he drops a toy or his sippie cup he said "UH" (he can't QUITE get the "OH" on the end of that. He LOVES animals ( I think we'll head to the zoo this week or next week---oooh, maybe Sunday for his birthday) and gets excited when he sees them either on TV or in person.
Here are some pics below. I don't think I posted any of just Kole at the beach last time. He can be such a character.... Plus a couple of more.
Looking forward to seeing those who can make it out for the party on Saturday!

So BIG! (not so much, he's sifting sand between his fingers and watching it drop)

Classic Kole pose---he's getting excited over something. It might be the seagulls.

Sun worshiper!

Playing

People watching, I'm sure


What a work out crawling in the sand is!

Oh, what a face!!
i love those faces!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful party! Wish we could be there!
ReplyDelete