I'll post more pics and vids in the next couple of days.
Go Tigers!
Go Lions (football already??)
Reading a really good book. He sat in this chair and read this book for a solid 15 minutes.
He's so involved in this book!
Kole loves opening and closing Jersey's crate door
Decided to check out Jersey's digs.
Learning to brush his tooth with his baby toothbrush
Brush that tooth Kole!
SO big!
Peek-a-boo
Mommy's banana boy
Good reader Kole. I remember my cousin Paul loving books when he was a wee one also; Berenstein Bears if I remember correctly...
Kole's "passion" for reading books hopefully impresses our cousin Melissa who is starting grad school at U of M this Fall and will study Information Science (Librarian) :)
Books must be in our blood...

Kole - great job brushing your teeth! Emma loves to brush hers too, and she loves bananas. You guys are two peas in a pod! We can't wait to see you in a couple weeks! Emma sends hugs and kisses!
ReplyDeleteThat darn pic of the tooth brushing looks just like you Jen!
ReplyDelete