Wednesday, August 26

Over a Long Weekend.

We had a nice weekend (plus a couple of extra days) in Bay City. Seth, Kole, Jersey and I drove over to Freeland for a birthday party. Our friends Brad and Lisa have a one year old, Bryson, who just had a birthday this month. This was Kole's first birthday party and he had a BLAST! He liked watching the big kids play and it was fun for him to play with Bryson's toys. He had some FUN toys too! Jersey had fun playing with a couple of other dogs that were there and played and endless game of fetch. After the party, Kole and I drove to Bay City for a visit over a few days and Seth headed home with Jersey. Seth had big plans to meet someone who wanted to buy his motorcycle on Sunday. He ended up being a no-show. Anyone looking to buy a Harley Davidson???? We did some birthday shopping for Kole as well as some birthday party shopping for Kole's big day that's coming up (sniff sniff). We went to church with Grandpa and a walk along the river later that day. Kole played and played and was spoiled by Nana and Papa (and so was I, really. I think I may have changed one diaper the whole time?). We came home on Tuesday afternoon. Here are some pics of our visit with Nana and Papa.





















Reading to Kole



















Pointing at the light, of course. The light is ON, the LIGHT IS ON.


Playing with Papa Snoop


What a face!


Pointing again. This time, not at the light.



Having fun


Oh, the simple joys of playing in a cardboard box...




Beep Beep!!


Visit with Great Nana

Great Gramps reading a book to Kole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you'd like!