Kole stood up to his activity table and it tipped over on him today. It was kind of funny and I knew he wasn't hurt since he fell to his butt then on his back. The table came with him and he sort of thought it was funny too. I brought out his "new box" of toys out (just a batch of toys I'm boxing up and switching with his current toys to make him think they are new ones) and he was in heaven tonight!! He has a couple of choice places to play with his toys as well. They both seem to be "covered" type places. Hmmm....I wonder if he'd like to play fort some rainy day....??? The game he plays is to throw a few of his plastic rings on the laminate floor near the doorway or the kitchen and then pick them up and throw them again. This repeats itself over and over again for quite some time or until it's time for a meal or nap. I think he likes the noise it makes on the floor.
On a quite different note, I made a fabulous looking dinner tonight and I HAD to take a picture of it. It not only looked good but was very tasty as well. My harshest critic gave it a B (which is REALLY GOOD) and my smallest critic ate some too and liked it. It was Orange-Balsamic Chicken with Asparagus, Green Beans and Polenta. It was not difficult to make HOWEVER it was a lot of multi-tasking during the cooking. I am normally NOT good at that but measured everything beforehand and put it in separate bowls and such and arranged them on the counter by pot and pan I needed it for. Yes, lots of dishes to do and more work on the front end, but was not as stressful as I thought it would be. Yay me!! The picture does not do it justice though, it looked fab!!! Here's the
link to the recipe; it's a RR dish.

Oops! I fell down!

One of my fun spots

Another fun spot to toss my rings. I think I must be heavy though b/c I'm tipping it part of the way over!

My yummy dinner!
It looks like he's trying to find his "poop corner".
ReplyDeleteI love the pics. It is so funny because I have one of Lexi that looks almost exactely the same as you w/ Kole! She just kept laying there playing w/ her table!
ReplyDelete