Wednesday, July 8

Our Family Vacation Pics and Some Misc. Stuff

Here are some pics from our first official family vacation. These were taken by Mary Rose and Keri (since I was not good about taking pics and when I was my battery died). Those will be repeats for some since they are on Keri's blog too. There are a few misc. pics thrown in I think too.


Heading out to Mackinac City for the day


Papa having fun in the water with his little "fish"





THANK YOU Mary Rose for taking this pic from the waist up!!!



The family (with the sun in our eyes)



The two little munchkins in thier cute Life is Good sweatshirts. We have a Lovebug and a Tiger!



Dads and thier kids



Emma and her Aunt Jenny


Emma crawling through the "tunnel of fun".

Kole eating a beef pasta bake I made for dinner


You can't really see, but Kole is drinking his bottle (with one hand) in his pack n play AND doing some casual reading (with the other hand).

Sorry this video is crooked, you'll have to turn your head to watch it :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you'd like!