Kole gives new meaning to King of the Castle with his new toy from Papa Tom and Nanny. It took some time and planning but it all worked out perfectly and Kole seems to like his new toy. I think as soon as he's ready to start climbing on things, this will become a favorite toy of his!! Already, he's very taken with the spinning action of one of the parts on the top deck of the slide. He likes to spin it around and around. And NO, this will not be staying in our living room...
Kole's castle with swing and slide. What, no moat?
Relaxing in his swing
This is so much fun!
I'm just so excited about this new toy!!!
I think he thought it was pretty funny when I pushed the swing with my feet. Ah, the simple things....
Oh Kole - your new swing looks like so much fun. Emma sure wishes she could help you to brake it in!
ReplyDelete