We took a trip this week over to Bay City and then to Mullett Lake to visit with family. We suprised Jay and Keri when we arrived in Bay City on Thursday evening. We were supposed to meet up with them on Friday at the lake but we made a last minute decision to go over to Bay City instead to spend a little time with them and Emma. Kole and Emma had fun taking each other's toys and playing in "The Tunnel of Fun" that I brought over. Emma is getting SO BIG and it was so fun to see her "live"!! She cruises over the whole living room and hangs on to the furniture to be sure she doesn't fall. I could kick myself for not taking more pictures and then when I did decide to haul the camera out, the battery died! I will await the photos that Keri and Mary Rose took and post those when I get them.
Seth, Kole, and I made a stop to Mackinac City on the way to Mullett Lake on Friday. We walked around and had a nice time. We met up with Mary Rose and Carey and had a nice dinner Friday night after we checked into our hotel. Seth and I fished off the dock for quite some time after dinner and went to bed late. Saturday found us at the lake. We relaxed, hung out, and played in the water with the two kids. Emma was not a huge fan of the water but Kole didn't mind it. He managed to take over Emma's floatie and had a fun time with his legs dangling in the water. It rained later on that evening so there was no campfire for us. Naturally though, just after we left, the rain subsided. Seth and I fished a little more off the dock near outside our hotel. Sunday was a bit cool and windy so we didn't stay long at the lake. We left around noon and made our way home. Our family vacation was now coming to an end. Monday was back to reality :(

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment if you'd like!