Thursday, May 21

New Friends


Kole and I have been spending some time with Tina's boys the past few days while she "recovers". Tina had a minor accident and ended up blowing out her knee. Poor thing has had a very hard time getting around the past week along with being in a good amount of pain and today was surgery day. Tina is doing good and trying to get comfortable at home tonight for some rest.
Kole thinks her boys, Easton (5 1/2) and Cade (almost 3), are the best thing that's ever happened to him. He loves watching them play and interacting with eachother and THRIVES on the attention they give him. The also think Kole is pretty cool; they like to check on "baby Kole" while he's napping and like it when he grabs on to them when they get close. We've been playing outside with sidewalk chalk, scooters, and on the swingset. Cade has been pretty fascinated with the toys I've been bringing over for Kole to play with and pretty much had been carrying several of them around with him almost all day today. Easton liked getting pictures taken of him but Cade and Kole....not so much..... The boys have been behaving for me as I've instituted the rule "there is no fighting on my watch" :) What good listeners!!! I'm happy to help out and Kole and I are looking forward to seeing the boys again (probably) next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you'd like!