What I forgot was that Kole had his own vacation, away from Mommy and Daddy while we were in Hawaii that is. He had lots of different babysitters and had a blast all week. He played and played and played with Nana and Papa Snoop, then Nanny and Papa Tom, cousin Sarah, then Auntie Rachel and finally Grammy (with Auntie Rae babysitting for Grammy on Saturday afternoon). I made up some shirts for Kole to wear while he was being watched by his sitters and he seemed to like them. He went for walks with Sarah and Auntie Rae and played outside a bit on the clear days. We came home to a bigger looking baby who had a couple of new tricks!! He had a great time on his own vacation!
Clearly, he loves his auntie rae and no one is going to tell him different!
On a walk
Talking with mommy on the phone from Hawaii

Such a big-shot!
Learning goofy faces!












.jpg)

I love all of the shirts for different babysitters! He is getting so big.
ReplyDelete