Friday, October 21

Pumpkin Patch

Kole had a "field trip" to the local pumpkin patch at school today.  Now, when I say "local", what I really  mean is that the church where preschool is hosts a pumpkin patch on their side lawn :)  Kole was less than thrilled to be there for some reason and didn't really have fun.  Not really sure why.  I suspect he was tired.  You'll be able to see his latest casuality to the face in the pictures.  He was, in his words, "messing with Sydney's crib" while he should have been sleeping.  I think his face sort of skidded across the crib and he got a little "burned" on his nose and lip.  *sigh*  Enjoy pics!

at the pumpkin patch

Poor Buttercup...she sat in her stroller most of the time.  Next time she can run around

Kole kept trying to pick up the giant pumpkins.  He's so strong!

Posing


Keep trying

Oooh, that face!




Kole had such a crusty look on his face at the pumpkin patch which obviously rolled over into the photos

Happy Fall everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you'd like!