Monday, July 25

It's been far too long...

Here are a few pics to keep some of you going.  This blogging thing is starting to wear at my nerves.  These pictures have taken over two hours to upload and not in an order I'd like them in.  Moving them around is also a pain.  I'm not sure how much longer I can take.  I may start to explore other options....Stay tuned.



Kole and Papa Tom with the Garbage Man!

On the quad with Papa Tom

Crazy Hair Sydney

Swung a little too late.  Looks like Daddy needs to practice with Kole a bit

goofing off in the wagon

What a helper with the lawn!

relaxing on a cool night with some beverages.
Kole watching the train in Nana and Papa's backyard

Sydney playing with the kitchen at Nana and Papa's house


Swim goggles + Bath = no water in the eyes

teaching herself how to drink out of a cup.  Too bad it's bath water.

Kole got to ride in the combine with Uncle Tim!
Kole posing with some of the wheat he got to harvest with Uncle Tim
Kole inside the cab of the combine.  Nice and air-conditioned!




The girls and the corn



Yes, Sydney learned to walk while on vacation!

watching a movie on their DVD player (THANKS Papa Snoop!) on the way home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you'd like!