Sunday, October 4

Baby Steps

Well, it's been a week now since Kole took his first few steps. He hasn't really gained many more since then but he's working on it. I thought I'd trick him and move his activity table from him while he was playing (but not hanging on of course). Sure enough, he knew to move his feet and get to that table!! Good trick mommy! Since then though he's been "stepping" on his own without the need for tricks :)


Auntie Rae babysat for us last night while Seth and I went to a wedding. Kole had a blast and I have a sneaking suspicion that Auntie Rae might have been tired when she went home last night. Kole just is on constant "GO" when he's having a good time!!


The leaves are turning and Seth is TOTALLY geared up for hunting. He's ditching us, I mean leaving for up-north, on Wednesday after work and will be back on Sunday. Kole and I are headed to Bay City for the weekend and Jersey is headed to the Kim's (the kennel). I think Kole and I will go up-north with Seth next weekend to check out the pretty colors while they are still out.


Kole had his 12 month check-up (and shots) the other day. He is a healthy little boy who is on track to take after his mother in the height department (sniff.). He's in the 15th percentile for height and 40th for weight. I'm sure he'll have a growth spurt soon enough though :) We'll be slowly taking him off the bottle and on to regular milk in a sippie cup with his 3 big-boy meals per day. YAY! I already took down that dumb drying rack for the bottles in preperation!! Look out, we've got a little boy on our hands now, not a baby anymore!!!


Auntie Rae teaching Kole new tricks during allergy season for mommy




He WALKS!





1 comment:

  1. Great job Kole! You are so cute in your camo in the above video!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment if you'd like!